Help & FAQs
1. What counselling services do At Ease Counselling offer?
2. What days and times do you see clients?
I have the following days and times available for consultations, counselling sessions, clinical supervision, and group counselling:
- Monday I can see clients for online counselling sessions from 9am until 11am
- Tuesday I can see clients for online and in-person counselling sessions from 9am until 7pm
- Wednesday I can see clients for online and in-person counselling sessions from 2pm until 7pm
- Thursday I can see clients for online counselling sessions from 9am until 2pm
- Friday I can see clients for online and in-person counselling sessions from 9am until 7pm
- Saturday I can see clients for online and in-person counselling sessions from midday until 4pm
If you would like to book a consultation or a counselling session please get in touch and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
3. How can I book a counselling session?
4. What can I expect during my first counselling session with At Ease Counselling?
During your first session with At Ease Counselling, I will ask you questions to get to know you better and understand what brings you to counselling. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. I will either email an intake form and consent to services form before our first counselling session or I will print these documents and have them ready for our first session.
5. How long does a counselling session with At Ease Counselling last?
6. How much does a counselling session cost?
- Individual counselling sessions – $140 for 50 minutes
- Couples counselling sessions – $160 for 50 minutes and $240 for 80 minutes
Payments can be made via e-transfer and with a credit card
7. What is your cancellation policy?
8. Do you offer virtual and in-person sessions?
9. Are you able to provide more information on group counselling?
Yes, I can provide more information and details on group counselling. Group counselling sessions will be held weekly and both the time and location will be shared ahead of time. For groups that run online, a link for each session will be emailed ahead of time. Clients will also be emailed an intake form and consent to services form. Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about each of the groups I ran.
10. Are you able to provide more information on clinical supervision?
Yes, I can provide more information and answer specific questions regarding clinical supervision.